Who was on our walk? Bella, Cena, Lilly & Nala.
What time were we in the park? 1030-1130
Were did we go? leichhardt park
General comments: It was quiet over cast & cloudy in the park. The dogs really had fun together today. Nala & Lilly got along really well & walked next to each other most of the walk. Cena, Lilly & Bella had a great time running around chasing each other.
This is a smart blog. I mean it. You have so much knowledge about this issue, and so much passion. You also know how to make people rally behind it, obviously from the responses. Rottweiler puppies for sale near me
ReplyDeleteExtraordinary post.This isn't really awful post and gives full data. I like to examine this post considering I met such a great deal of new genuine elements concerning it really.Thanks loads. I bookmark your web log because of I found bewildering data on your web log, Thanks for sharing. visa canadien en ligne
ReplyDelete